Day 46
A free day in Santa Cruz so me, Erin, Nic and Lupe went to the Zoo, which was so new that it wasn't even finished. I saw my first ever armadillo and now its my new favourtie animal. That night we set off for Brazil.
Days 47, 48 & 49
Our first 3 days in Brazil we spent on a ranch. I'll keep this short as I could go on about this forever as I loved it so much. The first day we went Piranha fishing, and I managed to catch two, the first time I have ever been fishing, and we ate them for dinner. For both nights we all slept in the same room, mostly bunks, that was an experience. The second day we went trekking through the jungle to try and spot some wildlife, but all we found were Toucans and Monkeys. After lunch we did the thing I was dreading: horse riding. Anyone that knows me knows I don't like horses, but after getting on my wonky-eared horse and realised I could control him, I ended up loving it. I was often found jogging (I know thats not the right word but I dont know my horse terms) off infront of everyone. This became the highlight of the three days for me. At night, we went spot lighting for wildlife and found pretty much FA.
The final day everybody except myself went on a boat ride. I was feeling abit under the weather, and 3 days later I am no better. We set off for Bonito that day.
Day 50
Bonito is a deserted tourist town, its the weekend and its dead, it makes no sense. Some people went snorkeling but I stayed behind due to still being ill.
Day 51
A free day in Bonito, going to watch the Brazil match (playing Venezuala in the SA cup). Then tonight a trip to the largest waterfalls in the world, where we will spend two nights. Iguazu Falls is actually spread across a larger distance than Niagra, and it splits up Brazil and Argentina. We will spend one day in Argentina, so an extra stamp in the quickly filling passport.
No comments:
Post a Comment