Welcome to Rio de Janeiro
The tour has ended and I have four days to myself to explore and get a tan. The latter of which I am failing at miserably. It is Saturday as I write this, I will be leaving tomorrow.
Rio is an odd place; its a party town, a paradise and a metropolis all at once. You can't lie peacefully on the beach without being offered weed or cocain, or guys coming up to you asking you if you want to get laid. I'm assuming they take you to a seedy place (of which there are many) and get a commission. I was asked many disgusting questions by one guy about british girls and rio girls.
The beaches however are fantastic, as is the nightlife, the restaurants and the bars. While i've been here, its been nearly 30 degrees and have got up every morning to go to the beach and take advantage.
My hotel is pure luxury. I am currently lying on the biggest bed I have ever seen. Theres a view of Copacabana beach. The only issue I have is that i'm on the 17th floor - the very top - and there are only two lifts; i can wait forever sometimes.
Since I've spent the past few days relaxing, i have very little to say, so goodbye
No comments:
Post a Comment