Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Sun, Sea and Relaxation

Days 52 & 53

I've actually messed up the days on here somehow, as I'm a day behind, but I'm going to carry on regardless. As I mentioned in my last post, we spent two days at the Iguazu Falls. One day at the Brazilian Side, the other at the Argentinian. The latter was much more impressive, but both managed to produce views which would shut you up. Both days we got soaked, but was well worth it.

The past couple of weeks have been rediculously cold here - it is winter after all - but finally it has started to warm up. We have reached the coast after a 24 hour bus ride, which was a killer. I am now in Paraty, about to go to bed. Tomorrow will consist of a boat ride to different islands and beaches, and a bar on board. If the weather holds up that is.

With only 11 days left til I get home, people are starting to talk about what they will do when they get back and for the first I am starting to feel abit home-sick. I'm still not ready to come home though, so i'm not counting down the days just yet.

Out

No comments:

Post a Comment